What is the happiest age for a person?

What is the happiest age for a person?

Thursday, September 6, 2012

My quotes


1. Never hurt a person's feelings, especially of one that cares for you.
   It's like breaking a rope and the tying it, no matter how hard you try,
   the knot of unhappiness remains.

2. I hope love was simple to explain and make others understand.No matter
   how hard we try, people often don't understand love is giving and many
   take that for granted.

3. I can't just agree to whatever you say to win your favour. I speak the
   truth and the truth is only for the strong hearted to bear.

4. A silent cry is worth more than a thousand words.

5. My voice and eyes are the carriers of my emotions. They can never lie.

6. Success comes when you decide you are fortunate than others and remain
   humble to accept that God has shown his grace on you.

7. Pain is the inevitable mother of perfection.

8. I can fight all evils if I know there is someone or somthing that
   matters. Loneliness is the thing am most afraid of, it makes one
   loose a battle even before started.

9. Life itself is a mystery, by the time you unfold it, life will be over.

10. Trust something will happen and it will happen; if it does not the
    time has not yet come or the consequences are too harsh for that
    to happen.

11. A broken heart bleeds forever. Some people hide it, some show.

12. I don't want to say anything about me, let others talk about that,
    I have many things to do before I leave this world.

13. I wish I could be like a child for that is when we can adore
    pure happiness.

14. Words well used are like pearls, their value increases with time.

15. I wish to remain the most unknown among all, with recognition
    comes glory and pride, which I am afraid of.

16. People often forget the value of something after they get it. The effort it took to get something must      always be remembered; something/someone remains with us only if we accept it's/their worth and respect it/them.

17. Thank for having food,clothing and shelter today. You are lucky than many in this world.

No comments: